Sinister: Sighting of Patch!!!!

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Tue Dec 2 19:47:56 GMT 1997

Yes!
Patch, the dog on wheels from, urrrr, DOG ON WHEELS, is missing no more and can
now be seen gracing the front cover of the new single from the 'dancey' band ( I
say that cos I don't really know if its house/techno/garage whatever) Animals on
Wheels .
Anyway its on on Bovinyl records, I THINK its called Baits bite, haven't the
faintest what its like but the cover caught my eye. He doesn't look too well
though.

Also, and this is rather embarassing to have to admit, but hey! I'm the only one
who sees this right?
I was shoppping in Sainsburys and seeing as its SUCH a cold winters day an' all
I decided to buy some oats to make porridge with.
Well, when I got to the checkout and the box of Scotts Porridge oats went
through , I picked it up, saw the DRAWING of the man on the front in a kilt
throwing a shotput and actually thought Phwwoaarrr!!
Anyway, you must excuse me as I'm off to listen to a Century of

susannah at tormentor.clara.net