Sinister: licking railings

Laurel Girvan lgirva13 at xxx.edu
Tue Dec 2 20:12:55 GMT 1997

does anybody really lick railings?  does it matter?  yes kids, i'm
speaking of lazy line painter jane.  this list may be experiencing a b&s
vacuum, but i've got a surfeit!  despite still being uncertain of the
location of my iyfs, i have a copy of tigermilk on the way in the mail
(thanks bunches to pam).  also, when i was privileged to attend b&s at
cmj, they passed out disks after the show.  i didn't really look at mine
at the time, not knowing anything about the band, i just put it with all
the other random cd's i acquired that week.  i accidentally left it out
east and my roommate brought it back this morning.  imagine my delight to
find myself the proud owner of lazy line painter jane.
yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

i saw the posting on the web site about b&s being on pbs december 27.
will that also be airing in the states?  pbs as in the channel that used
to show sesame street and 321 contact with the bloodhound gang?

now if i could only have a boy...

laurel