Sinister: Erasure

Eeyore s9720251 at xxx.nl
Wed Dec 3 09:44:50 GMT 1997

>I've got the Erasure 20 Greatest Hits CD and it is fine. My favourite songs
>are Breath Of Life and Star and Stop!. So there! oh, and Am I Right.

Hey, me too! And I'm not ashamed of it! Although I always got laughed
at for liking Erasure :(  My favourites are Give A Little Respect, Sometimes
and Ship of Fools.... Do you guys out there class Erasure as bad taste then?
To me
they're _the_ definition of pop.

Errr... B&S content. No, but I'm going to see Tindersticks next week!
>.    We're all happy bunnies humming happy bunny tunes.  Aren't we?

Eeyore

"the more you ignore me, the closer I get..."