Sinister: Tigermilk

S Gadd sgadd33 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 3 13:43:33 GMT 1997

Hi Steve Gadd here,

Thanks to David & Katrina for resonding so promptly to my plea for a copy of 'Tigermilk'. So here I am asking 'Please, can anyone sort me out with a copy'.  Actually it's not just for me.....
....I was asked recently by a DJ friend  (who is bonkers about B & S) who despite being a sales rep.for Pinnacle records cannot lay hands upon the Grail like item in any format.

So if anyone could oblige you'd make an 'old' DJ extremely happy.

Cool site by the way., 'slicker than snot'.

Cheers in advance,

Ste G.