Sinister: SINISTER: we were the ones being robbed..

elzachar at xxx.no elzachar at xxx.no
Wed Dec 3 17:47:55 GMT 1997

Hi, to everyone who was at the quiz at John Snow last week.
I was in the well named team Møkings Fiskebolle, and we lost. BUT at the
tube on our way home we found out that we were cheated for 6 points...not
that it really would have mattered, we were shite anyway..But to the ones
there, I just wanted to let you know that we weren't that shite...!
I didn't know that it was supposed to be a Sinister thing, so hello to all
the people that I didn't get to si hi to!
Elisabeth