Sinister: re-release?

Laurel Girvan lgirva13 at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 3 18:43:39 GMT 1997

also heard those rumors but something on the web site said something to
the effect that there was potential for a re-release but they just had too
much new stuff.  (now that's a nicely definite statement.  still, who can
turn down new stuff?  well, the neighbors can make you. ;))

for the new addition who lamented the sketchy b&s content, i hope no one
is too frustrated by the vagaries of the list.  i really enjoy listening
in on other kinds of things, like the pop/rock, the erasure confessions,
book recommendations, etc.

just a note,
laurel