Sinister: My popology thesis is due

PM - AU oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Wed Dec 3 21:50:39 GMT 1997

Why does everybody think of being young as a good thing? I
think it was shit. I much prefer being nearly thirty, and
I'm looking forward to being a doddery old pensioner. Of
course I'll still be digging those crazy sounds and all
that. Unless I'm deaf, in which case I'll have to listen in
braile.
Get kicked out for coming home at dawn,
Mum and dad curse the day you were born...
Stray Cats, pure pop rock 'n' roll thrills at their most
primitive. Reminds me of when I was sixteen, and of whenever
they stormed the Iranian embassy. The trouble with Lester
Bangs is that the music rarely lives up to his descriptions
of it. I say "trouble" but it's not really trouble. I don't
know what's pop and what's rock, but my two tips for
touching the sky (or whatever the phrase was) would be
Concierto de Aranjuez by Rodrigo and The Lark Ascending by
Vaughan Williams. One's about a dead baby and the other's
about a dicky bird.

Three thousand quid to go on Later? Jools Holland must be
well out of pocket by now.

Spook, eh? Mitchell, I envy your TC knowledge. What a
bastard. I won't take this lying down. I demand a rematch,
prize or no prize.

I'm sure I had something B&Sish to say, but it's gone. Ah
yes, a skinhead you say? I hope the whole group are going to
get skinheads and wear braces, like Slade.

Geoff "Bullet" Baxter

PS: Apologies if I sound bitter and twisted today. It's because I am.