Sinister: is that what you're trying to tell me.......

Francisco Alberto Wong faw1 at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 3 22:09:03 GMT 1997

> What film would you (the list members) have with Belle and Sebastian
> songs as the soundtrack.

Well, I believe that we may as well put the coincidences to rest and just
have Belle and Sebastian on Hal Hartley's future films soundtracks.

Hmm..  I think that we'd have to make films for Belle and Sebastian's
songs; create something new rather than place it over pre-existing films
which already have their own soundtracks.

How about for John Hughes's early teen films like Breakfast Club or
Sixteen Candles, Some Kind of Wonderful or Pretty in Pink?

francisco