Sinister: Them gigs again

Richard Banner c9712536 at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 4 16:16:43 GMT 1997

Manchester Gigs - Ticket Availablity
------------------------------------

Just a few points....

  1.	Are both gigs now sold out?

  2.	if not, what ticket outlets are still supplying
	tickets?(inc.fan club) and for which days?

  3.	...and approx. how many tickets are left?

Personally i have got my ticket(for Sunday) but a friend has suddenly
decided he wants to come along.

Any news - David/Katrina?

Ideally i would have mailed you direct but i thought the list might
want to know.

Cheers

Rich