Sinister: Stuffe

Monaz mojo at xxx.net
Wed Dec 3 22:53:57 GMT 1997

Um, first post to the list...not actually about anything in
particular...I joined because I love B&S (well, don't we all?) and
because the Grand High Master Paul told me to.

Feeling a mix of annoyance and sadness cos Arab Strap have cancelled
their Cambridge date. That's over a year I've been waiting to see them
and I can bet that they'll tour when I have my exams next year. And
Magoo were supporting them too...arse.

Lame B&S con : A load of books fell on my 3...6...9 7" while it was
playing, and it came away completely undamaged. Just goes to show
really...

Monaz