No subject

uclykan uclykan at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 5 01:40:36 GMT 1997

 Hello.
 Aggi here. I came to Scotland from Athens to see B&S at the 13th note with Tag.
What an experience! I'm glad I saw them at Glasgow. They were suprisingly
unpretentious and theaudience too. Stuart has the most divine voice and I liked
Isobel's tie and bag. I really enjoyed 'I've got smt on my mind', but if only
they played 'Get me away from here, I'm dying', 'Dog on wheels' and 'The state
that I am in'. I should have recorded them. Thanks Tag for inviting me to see
them together. I also met Keith, Andy and Anne. Keith put us under his roof in
Edinburgh! It was a kind of anniversary, since I first listened to them
exactly a year ago, although Tag says that our first contact with B&S was in
October 96 in Athens.
 Hello.Kelly here. When are they doing Athens? La vie sera plus belle ensuite,
non? Happy bunnies? What is that about?

                                                        Sleep well,
                                                          Aggi Kelly