Sinister: Song-spiel

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 5 09:40:57 GMT 1997

I thought Nick's  song thing was a great idea. I was trying to come up
with a verse myself (bearing in mind Walt Whitman's contention that "the
powerful play goes on and you may contribuite a verse") but couldn't
manage the Murdochesque inflection of Nick's.

Anyhow hooray for Paul, the good shepherd of this List. I think we're
lucky to have him and I want to tell him that he's ace!

I am, sir, your most assuredly happy bunny.

John
xxx