Sinister: gol!

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 5 09:55:40 GMT 1997

Yes! Yes! Yes! to Belle and Sebastian doing the Scotland World Cup Song.
I have a feeling this is going to be Scotlands best ever World Cup and
with some soaraway single behind them it can only be a glorious summer
for these sons of Rawk (sorry). But I fear the SFA will only consent to
a record that features the name Donnie Munro prominently on it
somewhere. Perhaps they could call it "Donnie Munro"....

I'm feeling wildly chipper today!  I've finished a big project at work,
the play I'm in is going really well and my mate came to see it last
night. After the show the conversation somehow came round to Belle and
Sebastian and how absolutely
heart-breakingly-surly-bond-slippingly-pop-tastically great they are.

xx
john