Sinister: B&S Manchester GIGS

Daniel Smith the.spod at xxx.com
Fri Dec 5 11:03:45 GMT 1997

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne <aroels at xxx.fr>
To: sinister at majordomo.net <sinister at majordomo.net>
Date: 04 December 1997 17:49
Subject: Sinister: B&S Manchester GIGS

>Thanks for using NetForward!
>http://www.netforward.com
>v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
>
>Hi everybody,
>Help!!!
>Is anyone going from London to Manchester on the 26th for the B&S gigs and
>could give me a lift...?
>Has anyone any suggestions about cheap b&b accomodations in Manchester or

sorry can't help with transport but can offer a place to stay (this goes out
to anyone it is a 6 person house and there are only three of us so far). i
am a student up here and already have two listees staying with me so the
more the merrier????

dan
    xxxx

p.s. i haven't axe murdered anyone for several weeks now and my therapist is
impressed with my progress

?