Sinister: gol!

Ivo A P Escossia escossia at xxx.br
Fri Dec 5 10:28:33 GMT 1997

you wrote:
>Yes! Yes! Yes! to Belle and Sebastian doing the Scotland World Cup Song.
>I have a feeling this is going to be Scotlands best ever World Cup and
>with some soaraway single behind them it can only be a glorious summer
>for these sons of Rawk (sorry).

The first game will be Brazil (my f***** country) and Scotland.
Will Scotland have a B&S song as their Word Cup theme ???!!
I hope Scotland wins   :o)
I don't like soccer.
I don't like Brazil
I don't care who will win the word cup.
but with a B&S theme....GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!
Ivo A P EScossia  :o)