Sinister: Freebee or Frisbee?

Richard Banner c9712536 at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 5 20:32:01 GMT 1997

The Joys of using University/College Equipment

....because it seems that a lot of listees are part of the education
backbone (me included) and therefore using the sites systems to use
email then i thought i better mention that they have little time left
to get all that is B+S sorted....simply because Xmas holidays are
nearly upon us.

It seems therefore that talks about the two gigs, meets, travelling,
accomodation etc.  will need to be finalised sooner rather than later.
If many are like me then next Friday will be their last day.

It could of course be that i am making presumptions and talking out of
my arse but i'm sure some will be affected.

Cheers

Rich

PS....Does this mean the list will be quieter over the festive period?
    ...or will the mountain of mail be as high as ever when i return
       from turkey overload?