Sinister: new to the belle and sebastian site...

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 5 15:56:48 GMT 1997

... belle and sebastian orientated magnetic poetry.

yeah, so we're now pretty adept at java and have made the fan club site
interactive.
we hope you like the improvements,
    and if you submit your poetry to us, you may even see your creative
skills become part of the site.

any comments? java taking too long? let us know and we'll deal with it.

thanks for your time

David Kitchen

--
              Belle and Sebastian Fan Club Site
lyrics, poetry, ink polaroids, images, merchandise, mail-outs
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk