Sinister: it was beauitful while it lasted...

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sat Dec 6 03:04:59 GMT 1997

Dear Sinister People,
Hello! How ae you this week? Today was a goodday..or a good ending to a bad
bit I should say,a feeling of contentmetn and things are resolved..I hope
this wil last long,I have rfiends who like to live in conflict,it can get to
be a bit much!
On the Lamcaque guy..Steve..I would've lie to see thetime, I don't know if
this is true..but I heard..when the Manics were first starting out,he asked
Richey if they were 'for real,or if it was just an image?' and Richey
silenty cut 'FOR REAL' into his arm..I think that would ve shut M.Lamaque up...
On recurring themes..it's strange,I will be listening to stories in Belle
and Sebastian songs..and they are just sort of lovely,I listen to them but I
don't anyalze them,untill a couple days ago..I needed a response for
English..so for a quick thing,I did Stars Of Track And Field,and once I
started writing about it..a whole slew of other ideas came into my head,its
odd...they can be interepreted a lot of ways,I always thought it was sort of
Stuart's revenge against classmates in high school (that is another
theme,underlying sort of?) but it could also be about those tv evangelists
that go oin and preach about God while receiving cheques? 'make a new CULT
every day to suit your affairs' soe of the liens don't really fit,but I jsut
get the feeling of a bunch of people who are really evil,hide behind a
seemingly moral idea or cause....they never know it,because you never show
it, (the real side of them?) Geez..I hope I'm not way off here,because I
would've really like to have passed that English response..

Talk about my dreams crashing against the rocks...turn out,I actually did
get to see my friend from England,for a few hours before he left,I was so
excited,going to talk to him about bands,I mention Suede only to be met with
a 'SUEDE! GAG' and lots of awful noises..he said he was an Ash and Sleeper
fan,I like them too...but,I didn't even mention Belle and Sebastian..don't
know what kind of reception that owuld get..but..my dreams were crushed
because he told me how awful England was,that I would'nt want to go visit
there London is terrible poeple will beat you up and that he's goign to
school in Ottawa for good in a year and  ahalf,this evil! I don't think he
understands..how long I've wanted to go....him. wanting to come here so
bad..and me wanting to og there so bad,cruely not funny.

kisses,
Genevieve :)