Sinister: Freebee or Frisbee?

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 6 15:56:45 GMT 1997

Richard Banner wrote:

> The Joys of using University/College Equipment
>
> ....because it seems that a lot of listees are part of the education
> backbone (me included) and therefore using the sites systems to use
> email then i thought i better mention that they have little time left
> to get all that is B+S sorted....simply because Xmas holidays are
> nearly upon us.

> It seems therefore that talks about the two gigs, meets, travelling,
> accomodation etc.  will need to be finalised sooner rather than
later.  If
> many are like me then next Friday will be their last day.

On the mail-outs, we told everyone that the details for the meet-ups
etc.
would be available after the 15th if people phone us on 0181 560 1815
b/n
8pm and 11pm (just as long as it's not during Eastenders, or any Friday
night comedy on BBC2 or C4).

Hopefully this will help those who lose their internet access.

Why not use an internet cafe instead, or do your accounts get closed
down
too?

Cheers,
Katrina.