Sinister: Chit-chat

Mike Newman mike at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 6 18:32:23 GMT 1997

On Sat, 06 Dec 1997 17:46:33 +0100, PM - AU <oc245d8aff at colon.net> said:

<< everyone agreed with me thAT "sINCE YOU bEEN gONE" is a top slice of
pop/rock splendidness, and that Grahame Bonnet, the first rocker to
be named after a car part, strode the narrow world of pop and rock like
a collosus in mirror shades. >>

No disagreement here! Graham Bonnet was what Jarvis Cocker would love to
be! The one Rainbow LP which GB sang on ("Down to Earth") will probably
be the only record from my *extremely* early youth which will come with
me when I move house tomorrow.

You want B&S content? OK - I'd love to see B&S play at Donnington next
year. A bit unfair on the band maybe, but imagine the reaction - the
stunned silence. Get 'em young I say - those pimply pre-teens will be
the indie-kids of tomorrow.