Sinister: manchester

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 6 22:40:17 GMT 1997

we've just been phoned by a group of four people (1 boy, 3 girls) who
are stuck for accomodation for manchester.

if anyone can help with either the married couple or the sisters and has
spare space for a combo of two or all four then please mail us
personally and we will give you their phone number.

your help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

david (fan club)

--