Sinister: Arab Strap

gordon glen gleng at xxx.com
Sun Dec 7 01:19:50 GMT 1997

Hearing so many people on the site talking about AS does anyone know any
site where I can listen to any of their stuff. I'm in Hong Kong and
finding non mainstream music is not easy (understatement).

To the previous correspondent who said he was the only suit on the list,
he's not, there's two of us now.

Gordon