Sinister: Chatty Sinisterines

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sun Dec 7 11:48:09 GMT 1997

Hey readers.  You'll have seen David's mail about the chat room.
I've met a few people in there, but just to say: if you've come and
found noone there, don't be disheartened - you might have seen
alter-ego little robot, HoneyBot, in the corner and thought it was
me, and got annoyed when she didn't reply, but she's a bit quiet.  I
should also add, to be fair to you, that Bot is there just to log the
room just now, just to find out what the interest is - hopes that's
OK with anyone who comes.

So - well keep coming and drop me an email if anyone wants to meet
there sometime today or tomorrow.  I'll try to hang around today at
about 6pm GMT if anyone wants some inane chatter.  With a bit of luck
we'll all transmute into entirely electronic personalities and not have
to worry about Marmite again.

I'd really like to know what the interest is going to be for a band
chat - it'll help us decide how to organise it.  Oh, and if anyone's
having trouble - well get in touch with me or David, we'll try and sort
you out.

Hmm that's it.  It's always quiet on Sunday mornings :)

Paul (aka HoneyChile)

P.S. Hi Ian :)