Sinister: B&S gigs, Mancunian Hostel

Paul Forsyth paulf at xxx.uk
Sun Dec 7 12:00:19 GMT 1997

Here is some info on the Youth Hostel in Manchester, right
in the centre I believe, and its sounds quite good but cheap!

When I phoned up the single rooms were all gone but they are
predominantly a 4-bedroom place. At the time of the gigs the
hostel is fairly quiet so there is still loads of space left.

I'm looking for B&S people to share with. Please email and
we can arrange it!

Paul