Sinister: peanuts=piano?

Ned Norland nnorland at xxx.edu
Sun Dec 7 17:15:33 GMT 1997

On Sun, 7 Dec 1997, Amanda Bergman wrote:

> I've found that the opening bars to the album version of  "Seeing Other
> People" are rather reminiscent of Schroeder's rollicking piano playing.
> Anyone agree?

yah, like when i said the same thing in july while we were playing frisbee
unsucessfully at the park... :) i don't really have time to write, i'm
currently procrastinating... i haven't read email since wednesday
morning... must write papers...

-ned

-nednorland           nnorland at eden.rutgers.edu
http://members.tripod.com/~nnorland/index.html
julie christie the rumours are true-yo la tengo