Sinister: Manchester Youth Hostel

Julia Mary Brown 9503594b at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 8 13:43:06 GMT 1997

Just want to say I'm going to be staying at the youth hostel in
 Manchester too.  I think Paul Forsyth posted the info on it, so
 I won't bother.  Not that my computer skills extend to giving what
 its website says anyway.

Paul asked if anyone wanted to meet and stay there, and as I hope to
be going with him despite knowing practically nothing about him,
which is cool-  a bus/train journey fron Glasgow should solve that!!-
you could mail me too-I'm scared of not knowing anyone, and would
like it a lot if you wanted to chat a bit before hand.  Sorry to be
such a wimp!
Love Julia
(studiously ignoring the fact that only a ticket for the Sunday gig
arrived this morning, and Manchester Picadilly Records, or whatever,
fobbed,a rather histerical me, off saying the other should have been in
the post too.  Second post, please, please, please.  And why not the
same envelope?)