Sinister: Bossa Nova

Laurel Girvan lgirva13 at xxx.edu
Mon Dec 8 16:32:49 GMT 1997

i'm sorry about the lack of official content, but i had to respond to the
brazilian who thinks everything but the girl is boring.  how can you say
that about love not money, i think that's a great album with some
brilliant tracks.

oh, and i have to revise my most obscure album, i just remembered one
(see, that's how obscure it is, i forgot it) it's called buckethead, by
the minnow buckets.  yeah, they're pretty terrible--when i told my dad
that they "grow on you," he said "so does mold."

to nick, i don't mean to drag this out, but i think your song idea was
a lovely joke.  sorry about the flame.

love,
laurel