Sinister: Pebbles

Nick Dastoor/BSHO/GB Nick_Dastoor/BSHO/GB%BSHO at notesgw.compuserve.com
Tue Dec 9 12:17:24 GMT 1997

Unrelated questions:

Has anyone actually seen a pop concert ('gig' still makes me feel kind of
queasy - not sure why.  Mind you 'pop' is getting that way too - always seems
to be used to make a point these days.  Ooops - digression!) at the Manchester
Town Hall?  I seem to remember someone saying that Stuart Murdoch just picked
it as a venue because he like the look of it or something.  When I lived in
Manchester I only really thought of it as the place that the daft inflatable
Santa was mounted.  Don't remember any bands playing there.  What's it like as
a venue?

"A hand over my mouth / A hand over the window"  Just listening to this last
night and wondering what other people think it might be referring to.  Don't
worry all you analysisophobes - I'm quite happy for it to stay a lovely
ambiguous line without particular meaning, but I just thought maybe I was
missing something obvious.  Is it all the other boys turning from queuing to
marauding, perhaps?

Nick

nick_dastoor.bsho at notes.compuserve.com

If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be
out of danger? - T.H Huxley