Sinister: Manchester

Katrina at xxx.net> Katrina at xxx.net>
Tue Dec 9 13:05:11 GMT 1997

Hi everyone, it's update time!

Ok, just spoken to Barry, and everyone who ordered tickets from the
fanclub, should either have them, or they're in the post.  If you have
any worries that you haven't yet got your tickets from FOUNDATION ONLY,
please phone me at Jeepster on 0181 964 9432, and i'll try to track them
down.  Please don't e-mail, as it just makes it too complex.  Call
between 10am and 6pm weekdays.  There are still tickets lefty for sale
at Piccadilly Records in Manchester, they are taking chq and some credit
card orders, so phone Laura on 0161 839 8008.  If you are worried about
your tickets that were purchased anywhere other than Foundation, please
contact them directly, as i can't do anything about the other outlets.

Also, Barry has asked me to get in contact with PHIL GORMAN and
CHRISTOPHER ORAM.  If anyway knows these people, please get them to
phone me at Jeepster, as Christopher didn't give his address and Phil
didn't say how many tickets he wants and for what nights.

Thanks to Andy Dean for organising the list of people who want to
meet-up.  We're still trying to organise the meet-up, again details
available after the 15th by phoning David and I at home (0181 560 1815).

And Tag & Julian the Smile DJ & I are trying to organise a club
night/aftershow thingy as well, so more details regarding that when it's
finalised.

That's all i know ..

Cheers,
Katrina.