Sinister: Re: I Could Be Dreaming

Francisco Alberto Wong faw1 at xxx.edu
Tue Dec 9 14:26:41 GMT 1997

But I'm NOT!  hahahhhahhhahahhaahha

Sing O muse of the godlike awesominity of Andrea Bergman, supplier of
stateside Tigermilk tapes!

I recieved the tape you (andrea) so graciously copied and sent; it came in
yesterday; my roommate and I put it on the stereo really loud and soaked
it all up.

It was amazing and comforting; strange yet familiar.  I could finally
place my finger on many of the items the listees have chatted about: the
Hal Hartley quote, Electronic Renaissance (and the New Order/Pet Shop Boys
connection), Stuart M's demos, that annoying radio sessions DJ as he cuts
off the songs just as they're about to blast off into legendary status...

Everything.  Wow.

How were Stuart's demos obtained?  Who originally got them?  Were they
released on radio, or some secret clandestine means in the backrooms of
beaded boudoirs?

Right now, after two listens, its I Don't Love Anyone (who sings this?), I
Could Be Dreaming (session version), and London Has Let Me Down has to be
one of the best titles ever.

Hoorah Hoorah Hooray!

francisco