Sinister: HELP - MANCHESTER GIGS

Taylor JM J.M.Taylor at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 9 17:53:05 GMT 1997

Sorry that this is a bit cheeky, especially if somebody is already
co-ordinating this sort of thing, but though i've been on this list for a
while i never seem to get chance to read barely anything these days...new
job on psych ward i actually care about etc...anyway...

Can anyone help - i'd written off the idea of going to the Manc gigs
through lack of transport....but had been regretting it, so i called up
this morning and found there are still tix available :)

problem is getting back, to Birmingham after saturday's gig, or London
after Sundays, for work on monday morning.....

or maybe even somewhere to stay sat night to go back south on
sunday....but then i'd want to stay for sundays gig and could.'nt get back
to london. Last trains/coaches on both days are way too early :(

is anybody driving back down south after either????
or has a bit of floor space to sleep on for sat night???

if anybody can help, please ideally call me on 0171-690 9970 + leave a
message (name + no.!) if i'm not in, or send me an e, and i'll try to
check my email on friday after work.....

hope this make sense + some kind soul in B&S land can help.

cheers

jim

equally if i do any good elsewhere and anybody needs trnasport let me
know:

jim at city.ac.uk