Sinister: B & S-interview

Benno benno at xxx.se
Tue Dec 9 18:52:36 GMT 1997

Hej.

Today sees the new issue of Benno's e-zine Stokage ready and out, which
could be of interest to some of you, we think.

The adress is:
http://www2.passagen.se/benno/Home/Stokage/New_Stokage/new_stokage.html

It's Stokage #18 and include an interview with Stuart David from Belle &
Sebastian by Sinister-list member Klas Ericsson, and a personal view on the
band by Stefan Zachrisson, also subscriber to Sinister.

There's also articles on Slowball Recordings, Sparklehorse, Ward J Little,
columns, debate and the largest review-section - Apples In Stereo, Comet
Gain, Momus, Helen Love, Holiday, Teen Anthems, "Songs For The Jet Set",
Tullycraft/Bunnygrunt, Stereo Total, Pastels etc. - yet.

And for the first time all soundfiles are in Real Audio and for the first
time you can listen to WHOLE songs (by B & S you can listen to "She's losing
it", "Judy..., "Photo Jenny", "Fakers" and "String Bean Jean")  not just
excerpts.

Best regards Stefan Zachrisson & Benno from a snowy Stockholm.
Benno                  Phone: +46-(0)8-663 40 06
Strindbergsg. 54   Fax: +46-(0)8-663 40 07
S-115 53 Sthlm    WWW: www2.passagen.se/benno/
Sweden               E-mail: benno at benno.mc.hik.se