Sinister: i'm sorry, so sorry

Laurel Girvan lgirva13 at xxx.edu
Tue Dec 9 19:48:03 GMT 1997

i promise not to write help as the subject again, but HELP!  i've finally
gotten the chat program up and running, but i can't figure out the channel
thing.  i've tried typing in join #virgin and/or sinister but i don't
think i'm getting to the right places.  of course, the other possibility
is that there's just no one else in the rooms...i don't know.

have you all noticed yet that i'm completely ignorant of what is going on
with this chat room stuff?

if someone could please (please, pleeeeeessse) clue me in AGAIN.  i know
the information has probably already been posted a million times, hence my
abject apologies.

thanks everlastingly,
laurel