Sinister: rebelious jukebox (yeah!)

Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET
Wed Dec 10 13:52:59 GMT 1997

the melody make today has a list of b&s's favourite lps with
a short write-up of each done by the band member who chose
them... beatles, beastie boys, nick cave, orange juice
(twice), phil spector, teenage fanclub... and a new picture
of chris reading about malcolm x ('no skulldugery, no
flim-flam...')

the nme has the following in it's tour news:

belle & sebastian
manchester town hall
(december 27 and 28)

which i thought was kinda terse...

oh, has anyone got their tickets from foundation yet? it's a
couple of days away from me starting to worry but some
reassurance would be good...

and why is the list so quiet recently? is it because we're
all strung out on irc? i didn't get home until 11 last night
with all the chatting... it's a strange thing. kids, just
say no.

andy