Sinister: Odds and sods...

Honey honey at xxx.net
Wed Dec 10 15:17:27 GMT 1997

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, S.K. Gardiner wrote:

> I was out at a Shane Magowen gig last night, so any chance of a
> resume? How did it go etc? Or have we all been deserted by people in the
> chat room?

Chat stuff: there's a log of last night's chat and (for Klas and
others) instructions for software etc. at:

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/#chat

General verdict was (I hope - more comments to me) that it looked mad
but actually worked reasonably well.  David and Katrina stood in for the
band, and answered questions for the Fan Club/Jeepster and did a
sterling job.  Anyone who's missing out - don't!

Paul