Sinister: woohoo!

Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET
Thu Dec 11 11:13:26 GMT 1997

tickets arrived this morning. which is nice. 00602 and 00603
for the saturday, 00605 - 00607 for the sunday. next up:
accomodation...

no email from sinister overnight. i tell you it's those irc
saddoes, too busy typing '/me giggles' to have time to write
email... still, it means that we don't get any email to the
list asking what a lemur is. do these people not have
dictionaries?

um, a possible us tour in july eh? what about the world cup?
they'll miss all the penalty shoot-outs... 8)

andy