Sinister: a brief period of chat....

Matt Locke matt at xxx.com
Thu Dec 11 10:05:31 GMT 1997

hello everybody!!

just a few comments about the brief period I spent in the sinister room last night...

top fun!

it was remarkable to find out that the duke was also ex-alumni of the Glasgow School of Art (its surprised me how many listees are here partly for B&S and partly to fondly reminisce of time spent in Glasgae... I know I'm one....)

It was a tad confusing, but it was nice when everyone shut up for a while to listen to a joke.. it was almost like a 'lord of the flies' conch shell type thing...

I seemed to get cut off after a short while (was it something I said???)

I hope that non-chatters don't get caught out of the loop on the mail list... Perhaps only having one session a week is a good idea.

it is a vaguely spooky experience though, but very cool to do 'actions' (I can breakdance in cyberspace)

nuff for now

mattxx