Sinister: lyrics.....

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 11 19:15:25 GMT 1997

Hiyee!

Can i make some lyrics requests here? Please could somebody tell me the
lyrics to Electronic Renaissance PLEASE!!!!!! I'm going slightly insane!

And 'Expectations', whats the line where I think it goes 'hey you've
been used, write a song i'll sing along, how you can't settle down, soon
you know that you are ???? you're on top of the world again'? strange?
sane? it always sounds different to me....aaaah!

And, this is that last one fer now, promise! What (and who?) is being
spoken at the end of 'I could be dreaming'? I gather something about
richard the 3rd
thank ing youse kindly!

love love love!
--