Sinister: I'm washing my keyboard with soap and water as we speak

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Fri Dec 12 19:03:47 GMT 1997

well, as I'm so sensible and organised I've decided to think up the questions I
would like to pose to our pop heroes in advance, so i can be all ready, like.
I just wanted to make sure they will pass the censors first (Honey, yes,
you)

Stuart Murdoch:
You've seen 'Star Test', so in that vein, would you care to pick five adjectives
out of the following list that best describe your personality?

gay, sophisticated, sensitive, rampant, bizarre, gay, nervous, tactless,
intelligent, moody, gay, thoughtful, carefree, casual, ambiguos, gay.

Sarah, lovely Sarah:
Whenever you blow on your recorder you have a  smirk on your face, what are you
thinking about?

Chris Geddes:
Ian Brown once said that it was almost impossible to wear flares with a leg
width of more than 21 inches.
How big is yours?

Stuart Davids question is too rude to print.

Richard Colburn:
Being the drummer in the band, you probably get a lot of fan mail, in fact you
must get piles!!

Stevie:
funny little stevie, do you play the banjo as a hobby or for a dare?

Isobel: how many band members have you actually slept with?

Well, what do you think? bit rude maybe?

susannah at tormentor.clara.net