Sinister: good hello

robinh at xxx.com robinh at xxx.com
Sat Dec 13 14:57:03 GMT 1997

cheers and luv to all on Sinister from cold and inhospitable
Cleveland, Ohio.

i s'pose i should get this out of the way up front, since it must
drive you diehard B&S enthusiasts batty to see it again and again:
i am ISO a halfway decent tape of Tigermilk. method of compensation
(i.e. trades, etc) is way negotiable. i'd really love to hear this album
once and for all.

also: anyone know when (or if) the B&S appearance on the PBS
music program(me) Sessions at West 54th will make it to air?

apologies if this is treading over ground already covered...
perhaps i should shut up & hit the mailing list archives...

yrs humbly        ---robin h.