Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V1 #94

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sat Dec 13 19:59:10 GMT 1997

>"A hand over my mouth / A hand over the window"  Just listening to this last
>night and wondering what other people think it might be referring to.  Don't
>worry all you analysisophobes - I'm quite happy for it to stay a lovely
>ambiguous line without particular meaning, but I just thought maybe I was
>missing something obvious.  Is it all the other boys turning from queuing to
>marauding, perhaps?
>
>Nick

There's a lot of things it could be right? I suppose it could be a fingre to
the lips like 'shhhh' he doesn't want to speak of what he's doing,and a hand
over the window to block people from seeing what he's doing....or it could
be a passionate moment,a hand over his mouth and a hand trying to pull down
the shades,you know clothes and leoapard print underwear flying unto
lampshade and celing fan?
Dear sinister people, hello!
Are you all doing well,I am just loving Belle and Sebastian more,and I
declared this to lovely boy at recordstore...ahhhh..he knows me! I asked
(even though I knew it is the UNOBTAINABLE item) and today,now I ordered it
weeks ago..he shyly told me he would not be able to get it for me,with the
lovely smile and oohhh!It's strange..the counter there,once they go down to
get the cd,it's like a magical place,he was down there for a while..and I
jumped when his lovely little head reappeared holding a cd...oh,this isn't
special to you guitar gods,but I can Get Me Away From here,I'm Dying on the
guitar..doesn't sound perfect,but I learn.
I'm so jealous of all you,how lucky you can all meet up..I have come to
conclusion,as soon as I graduate I'm going to England,even if I'm not allowed...
i went to a dance last night,it is crazy all the tearfull things that happen
between the couples,all the making up when the slow song comes on,now if I
was there with Spinable boy we'd be doing a funky dance to that part in
photo Jenny 'they got the drugs I could use them but I don't want any' now
my feet are a bit sore,do you know how much hip twisting you have to do
during all that puff daddy.
I have a Math exam on monday,oh dear!

now don't be stupid,cause you're all looking great..you are!;)
kisses,Genevieve