Sinister: I AM Elvis

Acrylica sallydoll at xxx.net
Sun Dec 14 19:11:39 GMT 1997

Hello, I'm new. I know it's your godgiven right to now proceed to flush my
head down the loo, but before u do, I'll just introduce meself.
Um, Ok... I'm Acrylica (well, I mean I obviously wasn't christened as that,
'cos I'd have to have had pretty weird hippy-dippy, texturally-inclined
parents), my real name being Sally, which is too sweet, nice, girly and
middle-class - everything I'm not, ha ha! I'm fed up with introducing
myself now, so the only things you need to know are: I've red hair, my
favourite item of clothing is my dalmation-print furry romper suit (as
anyone who's on the Pulp list will know!), I'm glittery with a pessimistic
inside, and I was..er.. a Pampers baby.
I've tried to get on this here list several times, but the command's always
failed - probably due to my abysmal typing... ooh, ooh Teletubbies!... Er,
sorry about that, but the little space toddlers themselves just came on the
radio (well, not literally...)... oh, yeah, I could never get on it. But
that's all in the past now (along with November, if my calendar's to be
believed).
I was going to have a really attention-grabbing Subject Title ("Manchester
Town Hall Eaten By Giant Yeti"?), but when I did that on Lipgloss ("New
Tour Announced"!) it caused several heart attacks, nervous breakdowns and
backlashes; I always feel more emotionally fragile when listening to B&S
then Pulp, so I won't frighten u all.
OK, that's all for now...
Lots of love and (very new) iguanas... Acrylica (going on the 28th, ooh
yes!)
sallydoll at lineone.net

P.S.: Elvis is indeed a cat, but not any old cat, ooh no! He is in fact a
bloody huge bengal tiger, and that's why he's allowed to watch the E-files
- I mean would you argue with an animal that size? Wee Karn has obviously
being watching 999 Lifesavers and knows to keep him talking, in order to
pacify the beast. God, it's just sooooooo obvious! ;-)