Sinister: katie kinnear?

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Sun Dec 14 19:27:23 GMT 1997

does anyone have her e-mail address at the mo?

i seem to have lost mine after various drama's with my mail program and
have some news to pass to her.

so, katie, if you (or someone that knows you) are reading this, please
reply A.S.A.P. so you can hear your good fortune

thanks

david kitchen

@ the fanclub

--
                 Belle and Sebastian Fan Club
     merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk