Sinister: philadelphia review

TFertig3 TFertig3 at xxx.com
Mon Dec 15 00:22:53 GMT 1997

i'm not sure if anyone else on the list is from or near philadelphia, but
there was an article on belle and sebastian in the philadelphia weekly
newspaper. i was very surprised to see anything on them in such a mainstream
newspaper. weird. i'm not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. anyway,
the review was very positive.