Sinister: philadelphia review & a Brazilian one

Ivo A P Escossia escossia at xxx.br
Mon Dec 15 00:48:18 GMT 1997

> i'm not sure if anyone else on the list is from or near philadelphia, but
> there was an article on belle and sebastian in the philadelphia weekly
> newspaper. i was very surprised to see anything on them in such a
mainstream
> newspaper. weird. i'm not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing.
anyway,
> the review was very positive.

There's review of IYFS on a Brazilian magazine this month.
I did no buy it cause it's crap..
but someone told me that is a BIG review.
They wrote that B&S is a band to people who are missing the 80's.
something like the best band since Smiths.
I will get this review and will try to translate to English.

Ivo A P Escossia