Sinister: Fox in the street

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 15 13:31:10 GMT 1997

	O.K. walking through a dark alley (stupid I know, but I'm just a
girl) on the way home after spending the day wandering round bookshops
off the Charing Cross Road and having sat next to a grumpy old man on
the train back to good old Rochester, knackered because books are bloody
heavy you know (but I love them anyways) and feeling kind of numb
because that's how London leaves me (all those people with so many
places to go), I saw it up ahead in the orangey glow from a (*tasteful*
pseudo-Victorian) streetlight.  Then it shook its bushy tail and trotted
off into the darkness.  I went home.

Liz Daplyn (edaplynr3n00297 at kiadroch.kiad.ac.uk)

P.S. Does anyone like (or has even heard of) Ivor Cutler?