Sinister: OOo lots of stuff

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Dec 15 15:46:22 GMT 1997

Wow, you lot are quiet - all busy swinging from the chandeliers in the
chatroom probably.  Well the final list of people going to Manchester
is now on my WWW page, courtesy of the heroic Andrew Dean at:

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/#stuff

I think there's more details coming about meeting up/aftershow etc. -
watch out for Tag, David and Katrina's mailings soon.  If we all wear
a pair of tinsel angel wings we should be able to spot each other.

Chat details: the band are still keen and it looks like we will set a
date well into January now, but timing is still unclear - it may
possibly have to be daytime on a weekday UK time, but I suspect an
early evening would be more popular.  Again keep watching the list.

Even after loads of students leaving the list for hols we're now up
to 390 people, so welcome all new people and don't worry about the
quietness of the list just now: come January you'll have too many
mails to deal with and will all shout at me.  In fact I think we'll
have a competition about who can be the saddest and send a message on
Christmas day to the list.  We'll be watching.

Finally I'm still under the weather and dead bizzy at work, but
everyone who's mailed asking for help with getting into the chatroom
- well it's coming so please hang on!

Honey

P.S. Soozy get well soon