Sinister: Piles of stuff

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 15 16:32:38 GMT 1997

Just to keep you people informed...

Susannah, after my so far failed attempt at finding out Chris's 'Flare'
statistics, my flatmate's got snowpatrol in the studio today, and I'm going
down in a couple of days to do some guitar on a Finitribe record that
Grant's remixing, so I can ask Richard about his piles (I've asked Grant to
do it, but he'll no doubt forget).

Obviously not a lot going on at the moment being very quiet, everyone's busy
doing the biz in the chat room.

Peter - where are you - join in the chatty fun!

Cheers,
    Keith.