Sinister: the even sadder state I am in

Pam Berry Pam_Berry at xxx.com
Mon Dec 15 22:14:00 GMT 1997

     the duke said:
     what would be even sadder is to see who turns up for a christmas day
     chat session... i might be persuaded, after a few glasses of champers
     of course :-)

     and I'm saying:
     hey, my middle name is "even sadder!" I'll be spending christmas alone
     in my own house sans family for the first time ever and... it's gonna
     be great! before I get on a plane to london that evening, I have every
     intention of knocking back a few stiff ones, watching a bunch of old
     flicks, getting take-out somethingorother, and sitting around in my
     jammies in front of the computer for a christmas visit to the chat room
     with the most frozen food flingage around. count me sad but not
     ashamed! see some of you there maybe...

     cheers,
     pam