Sinister: the even sadder state I am in

Paul Dean Paul.Dean at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 15 23:18:49 GMT 1997

Oh dear there seems to be a bit of a theme developing here.

I too will be alone Xmas day. Thanks to work I will not be able to
return to dear old blighty to see family, friends & B&S play a concert
near to home for the first time. so it's HungryMan Turkey dinner for me
followed by phoning home for dear lizzies speech (bound to be a corker
this year!), then off to the cinema for the opening of 'Jackie Brown',
or maybe to Cambridge to see 'The Godfather'. ummm now i think about
this Xmas is going to be a blinder........just need to work out the chat
room business

1 - B&S bits - I played my girlfriend some B&S for the first time this
weekend 3,6,9 seconds of light. She liked it & told me how rude Judy
Blume books were. (I think i'll buy her Sinister for chrimbo - nice).
I'm going to New York on the 27th, so i figure it would be kind of nice
& perverse to visit the venues they played for the CMJ while you lot are
movin' & agroovin' in Manchester. Anyone offer any directions?. Finally
i managed my first B&S dream the other night phew! the only bits i
remember were at the end of the concert they stood & sneered at
everyones winsome behaviour! someone help........

festive felicitations to y'all

Paul.